Peace of mind with every new vehicle.
What does ToyotaCare Include?
We’ll make it easy to take care of your Toyota.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota’s overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:3
- Engine oil and filter changes4
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-point inspection
- Inspect and adjust fluid levels
2-Year 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
We can help get you moving again.
ToyotaCare features 24-hour roadside assistance5 for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump start
- Lockout protection
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Tire service: Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare
- Towing: To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer)
- Winching: Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
- Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purchase. Does not include parts and fluids.
- Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
- Engine oil may include OW20 Synthetic Oil, depending on vehicle model and model year.
- Does not include parts and fluids.
New Inventory Used Inventory Schedule Service